[mapguide-users] Selection Color in MapGuide OpenLayers

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed Jan 19 15:42:37 EST 2011

Hi All,
I have been sending my current view of my map to OpenLayers (nice plotting
and Scalebar and Scale).

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5941301/plot_openlayers.png

I am trying to adjust the selection color and transparency.  I noticed in
the example that you can do this but the default BLUE and non-transparent
selection is not affected by the parameters.

var params = {
              mapName: '<?php echo $mapName ?>',
              session: '<?php echo $mgSessionId ?>',
              version: '2.0.0',