[mapguide-users] Maestro: Error in validating FlexibleLayout ymin < ymax

Nathan Elmore elmore.nathan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:18:14 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm having trouble validating a Flexible Layout in Maestro 3.5. I created a
WGS84 Map Definition from a map I got from natural earth. It validates and
seems to work fine- I can view it in the ajax viewer by clicking the preview
button. However, when I create a Flexible Layout with this map, I get the
following error when I try to validate it:

Error validating MapDefinition MainMap, message: miny > maxy, Parameter
Name: miny

Am I doing something wrong? is this a bug?

I am using MGOS 2.2 running on RHEL and Maestro 3.5b on Windows.

I found a ticket with a similar issue that was fixed for map definitions:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1669

PS.. in the "Currently available maps" section, it lists the maps but the
"Remove" button does not show up if I select one of the maps. Is this a
known bug or user error?

Thanks