[mapguide-users] SelectRadius Error

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Mon Jul 11 16:08:34 EDT 2011

SelectRadius is throwing an error.  My data is pulled from SQL Server 2008
R2.  I have linear objects for the most part (roads, sidewalks, water pipes,
etc).

Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        RDBMS: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A .NET
Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or
aggregate "geometry":

        System.FormatException: 24114: The label CURVEPOLYGON ((36090 in the
input well-known text (WKT) is not valid. Valid labels are POINT,
LINESTRING, POLYGON, MULTIPOINT, MULTILINESTRING, MULTIPOLYGON, or
GEOMETRYCOLLECTION.

        System.FormatException:

           at
Microsoft.SqlServer.Types.OpenGisWktReader.ParseTaggedText(OpenGisType type)

           at Microsoft.SqlServer.Type