[mapguide-users] How to add layer to map definition?

anand anand.speck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:18:54 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm using MGOS 2.0 with windows xp. I have a layer(arearule type) with
polygons i.e, parcels and now i need to show font label on the parcel based
on a condition in a table of my database(SQL Server 2008) on the same layer.
Is there any solution, so that i can create a dynamic point(polygon
intersection) layer of the arearule layer and display fonts on the map???