[mapguide-users] Quick Plot tool

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Jul 13 18:29:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have added the quick plot tool to our fusion layout which is a really
slick widget.  We have seen some strange behavior with regard to the tools
persistance.

- The tool has been added to the 'Task List' within the tast menu of the
task pane.  When a user navigates to the quick plot tool through the task
list, and clicks on the button, the task list dropdown does not close and
stays visible.  The user has to click the 'Task List' button again to close
the dropdown.  That's not consistant with how the other buttons in the list
work.

-  If we move the Quick Plot icon within our primary tool bar, anywhere near
the left side, all the buttons on the vertical menu and horizontal menu
disappear completely.

Change I'd like to integrate:

-  When the task pane is closed, have the advanced mapcapture box turned
off.  Currently it stays on even after selecting a new tool or closing the
task pane.

Has anyone else experienced these issues with the Quick Plot?