[mapguide-users] Cannot compile Mapguide server.

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Jul 14 11:30:01 EDT 2011

Hello,

Most/all of these classes inherit from the FdoIFeatureReader interface definition.  From what I can tell in Subversion, the FDO headers for the FDO 3.5 branch have not changed in 10+ months.  The MapGuide files are static as well.

A mismatch of MapGuide and FDO could be causing the problem.  Did the FDO 3.5 headers copy successfully to the [mapguide]\Oem\FDO\Inc directory?

Regards,
Trevor