[mapguide-users] RE: Cannot compile Mapguide server.

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 15 03:21:15 EDT 2011

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for you answer.

I have downloaded the following FDO 3.5 RC1 SDK tarball several times:
http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.5.0/release/binaries/win32/fdosdk-win32-3.5.0.tar.gz

I dont have tar installed so I have unzipped it with rar and Ive done this
several times.
The tarball contains 3 folders, and I cut and paste the content of the bin
folder into the bin/release folder.

Ive noticed that under the FD0 3.5 Downloads are some online documentations,
which describes how to Build the FDO open source project. I have not done
this, is that required?

Regards,