[mapguide-users] Unable to find an entry point named 'CSharp_MgSiteToMgDisposable' in DLL 'MapGuideUnmanagedApi'

anand anand.speck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:47:52 EDT 2011

hi all,
I'm using Mapguide OpenSource 2.1 with Mapguide Maestro 3.0.0 with .net. I
developed my application in MGOS 2.0 and When i run my application in 2.1 it
shows an error as below:

Unable to find an entry point named 'CSharp_MgSiteToMgDisposable' in DLL
'MapGuideUnmanagedApi'

i've restarted iis, mgserver, and my system but no use.
I even replaced  the new dlls from the bin folder but still no use. can
anyone help me??

Thanks and regards