[mapguide-users] Expression editor - Work on date filter

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 28 11:20:18 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I'm working on MGOS 2.2, Windows 7, Apache/Tomcat installation,
MapGuideMaestro 2.1.4 and v.3.0.

I would like to filter my data (a PGSQL table with date field) with the
date, for example to take the last 15 days of events.

How could I achieve that?

To know the current date the command is:

CurrentDate()

But I was not able to understand how to work with it, and if it is possible
subtract from it 15 days. I also follow the guide for Autocad, as adviced in
another post of this list by Jackie, but the command are completely
different, it's not the same editor I mean.

Thanks for any help.

Riccardo