[mapguide-users] WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed Jun 1 15:04:38 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I am running Maestro 3.1 and MGOS 2.2 on 64bit and I am getting a
"Failed to transform coordinates: Projection Popular Visualisation Pseudo
Mercator is not Supported"

Is this an issue with MGOS 2.2?  I have tried many different source
coordaintes including UTM, LL83, LL84 and Albers.  This is always the
message in Maestro 3.1 when creating a MAP.

Any hints?