[mapguide-users] Re: Map fails to load

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Jun 21 12:34:41 EDT 2011

Well, i haven't had much success with Autodesk support on this issue.  I was
told it has nothing to do with the api, but that its my configuration and
was sent a link to the 'Best Practices' Wiki.

I'm not sure what I can do to solve this issue.   The problem is, when the
MGE service and IIS are restarted, and a user attempts to access the map it
just sits in loading status.  It doesn't matter when the service or IIS is
restarted, (could be and is hours before a user hits it) the map will sit in
restart must wait about 10mins then refresh their browser and the map loads.
The map will then load for all other users.

If they access the map and it's stuck in loading status, if they don't
refresh their browser it will just sit and spin in loading status for as
long as the browser window is active unless they refresh it after about the
10min wait time.

Any thoughts?