[mapguide-users] dwf scale bar

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Wed Jun 22 16:06:27 EDT 2011

Nevermind.  I should have searched first.  I asked the same question 4
years ago.  ;-)

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/scale-bar-always-says-Meters-td18
10670.html

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Rizzo
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:54 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] dwf scale bar

Hello,

On my site, I have a command that creates a dwf using
MgMappingService::GeneratePlot().  For the Units parameter, I am passing
MgPageUnitsType.Inches.  The resulting DWF is perfectly to scale, but
for some reason, the scale bar is shown in metric.  Is there a way to
force the scale bar to show inches or feet instead of meters?  I didn't
see any settings in the Print Layout that would control this.

Thanks,

Jon