[mapguide-users] Map Selection selects entire layer if more than 500 features are selected

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Wed Jun 22 23:14:15 EDT 2011

If I select more than 500 features on one layer, every features on that later
become selected.  If I select less than 500 features, the correct number
becomes selected.  The layers are being read from SQL Server 2008.  For
example, if my layer has 750 features and I select 501 features, all 750
features are selected.