[mapguide-users] Re: Map Selection selects entire layer if more than 500 features are selected

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Thu Jun 23 09:52:57 EDT 2011

Sorry but thisoccurs on 2.0.2 on XP box with IIS 5.

The reports will run if I have selected under 500 records but i get the
error thrown when over 500 records are selected.

I will check with 2.1 as I have this set up on a Windows Server 2008 IIS 7
installation running the same SQL Server 2008 Express.