[mapguide-users] Re: Map fails to load

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:46:40 EDT 2011

which viewer are you using? ajax or fusion (flexible)

Next time it hangs, can you try opening the map with firefox/firebug
and see which requests it failing on? Knowing how far it gets
before hanging will help identify the problem.

If you have a large spatial database in SQL, it may take a while to
describe the schema if you have a lot of tables.

Once solution for this is to create users which only have access
to a subset of the tables so that FDO will then only

You can also try enabling tracing which provides some very verbose
logging.

http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/MapGuide_Trace_Logs

Regards

Zac