[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.0 beta 1 now available
Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Tue Mar 8 08:55:16 EST 2011
Jackie the King! Thank you!
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Ng
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:45 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.0 beta 1 now available
After 10 months of on/off development, I am happy to announce the 1st beta release of MapGuide Maestro 3.0:
First thing to remember is that this is a beta release. This release should be used for testing purposes and feedback. Use for production purposes at your own risk.
Some of the new stuff (from Test Build 4):
- Implemented specialized GDAL raster feature source editor
- Implemented specialized ODBC feature source editor
- Implemented widget management for Fusion editor
- Implemented Raster Layer Editor (ported over from 2.x)
- Add support for viewing Feature Source cache information (via the GETFDOCACHEINFO mapagent call)
These newly implemented features require some extensive testing, especially in Mono
As I've mentioned with previous test builds, some general notes when testing this build:
- Found a bug? Ask yourself: Did this bug exist in Maestro 2.x, and hence is a known problem?
- Similarly, that Maestro 2.x issue you filed in Trac some time ago: Has it been fixed or successfully worked around with this release?
- So generally speaking, it really helps to have an existing installation of Maestro 2.x on hand (current release being 2.1.4) as a baseline comparison to whether something has been fixed or broken.
- Filed an issue under the previous test build or beta? Did this release fix this issue for you?
- All existing Maestro tickets will be re-targeted to the maestro-3.0 milestone
- Something breaks when running in Mono? It helps to specify the expected behaviour when running in Windows. Screenshots help as well. Also indicate the version of Mono
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-Maestro-3-0-beta-1-now-available-tp6125249p6125249.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
mapguide-users mailing list
mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the mapguide-users