[mapguide-users] Re: how to implement street view functionality

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Thu Mar 17 14:18:33 EDT 2011

I think your question is a bit off topic for this forum.  I know that in the
U.S. there are a number of vendors that can be contracted to obtain
photographs similar to google street view but much higher resolution and
have many additional features (measurement, etc).

If you are looking for examples of implementing google street view into your
mapguide application here are some that I recently came across:

Click on "Cartographie"

http://sigweb.mairie-aixenprovence.fr/geomap70/mgext/ggmain.aspx?WEBLAYOUT=&USERNAME=Anonymous&PWD=&LOCALE=fr&INI=mgExt/aixenprovence/Config.ini

Click on "Geolink" (very right side of page)

http://www.islovenija.si/gisapp/?locale=EN