[mapguide-users] RE: Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

airfiol jllj3 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:43:39 EDT 2011

For anyone looking at this thread, the issue has nothing to do with
coordinate systems. in order to avoid confusion, I will restate the issue
that myself and another user are having.

The issue is as follows:

The error "Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an
incorrect format."

This happens when attempting to uses the C++ compiled object library in .Net
/ Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Hello bjoseph82,

I think that you should create a new thread rather than adding to one which
has nothing whatsoever to do with your question about coordinate systems.
The new thread link should work for you.