[mapguide-users] regarding coordinate system

brenda joseph brendajoseph82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:07:09 EDT 2011

ok, start from create new source, and i use shp load procedure, create the
layer and after that create the map and set the coordinate system. after
that generate the layout. when i try to browse it everything seems ok, i can
see all the xy and also the scale at the bottom , but when i try to use the
buffer tool, a warning come out. telling me that 1 layer is excluded form
buffer computation. before i set the cs i still can see the xy at the bottom
there it just that the scale is 1 : 10.00,

regarding the map layer feature sources, how can i define if the cs got z?