[mapguide-users] Printlayouts,DWFviewer and Maestro 3.0 R1

Andreas Nordgren Andreas.Nordgren at vitec.se
Mon May 2 03:32:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a question, and i would be very happy if someone could help me.

I am trying to add printlayouts so that I can see the scale in my printed map. In older versions of maestro I could add printlayouts to the print command. But in Maestro 3.0 R 1 this ability seems to have vanished.

Is the DWF viewer not supported anymore?

I'm using the DWF viewer. MapGuide server 2.2 rc 3 and Maestro 3.0 R1

Best regards
Andreas