[mapguide-users] Re: Printlayouts,DWFviewer and Maestro 3.0 R1

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:53:13 EDT 2011

It's a missing feature. You'd have to fallback to the XML editor (or stick
with Maestro 2.x) for editing print commands. I'll see if I can get this in
the first post 3.0 release of Maestro.

As an aside, and not directed at anyone in particular, but I am slightly
disappointed that I am now only getting these reports of bugs and/or missing
features *after* I've announced the final release of Maestro 3.0. This
release had gone through 4 test builds, 3 betas and 1 RC, through a lengthy
development period (3.0 development started nearly 12 months ago!), which
allowed for plenty of time for issues like this to have been reported and
addressed.

/end minor rant.

- Jackie