[mapguide-users] Spatial data required for implementing new Maestro feature.

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri May 20 14:56:52 EDT 2011

Hmm, I spoke too soon -- the Boston buildings SHP I have locally (which I used for testing the extrusion a while back) is not the same as the one posted on that site, even though all the rest of my test data is. So it seems like the data in my link has no roof height. Sorry for the confusion.

Traian