[mapguide-users] Maestro SDK available

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:42:30 EDT 2011

Hi All,

As I hinted briefly earlier. The 3.1 release of Maestro is also the first
release to have a separate SDK package. The SDK for Maestro 3.1 is now
finally available for download:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/maestro/MaestroSDK_3.1.0.zip

What is in this package?

 * The set of .net libraries that represents the Maestro API
 * Maestro API documentation in CHM format.
 * C# Desktop/Web samples illustrating the use of the Maestro API in many
different contexts.

My plan with these SDKs is to release them concurrently with new releases of
Maestro. Note that the assemblies are the same in both Maestro and SDK
packages. So if you really just want to build against the latest Maestro
API, you can just as easily use the existing .net dlls from your latest
Maestro installation.

Most of the existing wiki content is out of date and I will be updating them
as needed.

- Jackie