[mapguide-users] Using GetScale() and GetCenter() in another frame

jamsea thejamsea at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:06:47 EDT 2011

I'm trying to get the scale and x y coordinates of the currently loaded map
with javascript, but I'm having trouble figuring out which frame I have to
call the script from. My application is based on the phpviewersample
application.

I was able to use the ZoomToView() function in the TitleFrame by calling
parent.ViewerFrame.ZoomToView(367934, 4655350, 43897, true);

However
parent.ViewerFrame.GetScale() and parent.ViewerFrame.GetCenter() do not
work.

I've tried digging through as many of the frames as I can but the functions
are still not working.

Thanks for your help,

Jamie