[mapguide-users] Re: FDO Toolbox Connection

yash227 yash227 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:41:11 EDT 2011

Sorry But I dont understand what u say..

Here I am giving you short description regarding what i want to develop.

We have develop one web based GIS application using Mapguide Maestro 3.0.
Now we face the problem during showing tool tip data and layers property
data, when I select any parcel, the server usage goes up to 100% even if
only one user accessing the server. The access of data becomes drastically
slower. The SHP is connected with one view of SQL2005 enterprise edition
through ODBC Feture sources. The same view runs very smoothly in SQL2005.
May be this problem occure because of ODBC..

Please suggest me for this problem as early as possible.

Yash..