[mapguide-users] Re: FDO Toolbox Connection

yash227 yash227 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:19:38 EDT 2011

Dear Jackie,

Sorry I haven't introduced ourselves. We are network of NGO working in
Gujarat - India. And the application we have developed is going to used by
rural people for better planning of their village and decentralized decision
making.

Thanks for ur technical guidance.

As u said we merged the both shp and sql server database. and also upgrade
this to Sql server 2008.

But at the time of Preview in Layer at MapGuide the error is occurred.

Please Check the attach the file.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6411218/error.bmp

Kindly do the needful.