[mapguide-users] Re: Query Features does not work

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Tue May 31 17:29:04 EDT 2011

Demanding solutions for your problems doesn't get you too far with this
group...have you tried anything else on your own?  Like I've tried changing
"A" and no results, changing "B" and no results, and changing "C" and still
no results.

Now that being said, have you changed anything in your filter between your
querying of the shapefile and querying of the same data after importing to
Postgres ?  You might want to check the differences between your column
names between the two.  I noticed that uppercase column headings in
shapefiles convert to lower case in Postgres.  Querying and filters can be
case sensitive.

-Steve