[mapguide-users] Re: Anyone tried copying DWF files from library to session repository?

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:28:07 EST 2011

Yes, I have.  Essentially, if you rename the dwf to a zip extension and
look at the Unique ID in there you'll notice that each one is different.
In order for it to work that Unique ID needs to be updated in MapGuide so
that it refers to the new id not the old even though you have replaced the
file.

Regards,
Jonathon