[mapguide-users] Re: Anyone tried copying DWF files from library to session repository?

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:46:04 EST 2011

A dwf file is just a zip file that contains a number of different
files/directory.  If you rename it zip, you can open it up and see the info
including the png image.  Once you open it you can then see the Unique ID.

If you open the xml for the data source for the previous dwf, you'll see it
has a unique id also.  Your code needs to replace the old unique id with
the new one that it writes to the session repository