[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion Error: WARNING: Exception Occured in AJAX Callback.

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Thu Nov 10 14:43:07 EST 2011

Thanks for your reply mike,

Michael Adair wrote:

> Some things to try:
> 1 - send me the WKT for your projection and I'll make sure that Proj4js is
> parsing it correctly.
> 2 - not sure if you get Fusion 2.2 in that release but in any case you can
> try using the trunk version of Fusion
> 3 - if we can see your site someone could probably pinpoint the problem a
> lot easier

1 - I am not sure how to do that.  It sounds like you would like to test my
new projection (WIS-S NAD 27 (Meter)) but I don't have that, and I have
absolutely no idea how and where I would create that.
2 - A good question.  I have no idea how to check what version of Fusion we
are running.  I would like to be sure before requesting that the IS person
installs a new version.  Also, could you be specific which core version I
would need to download?
3 - The problem is not with the website, it is with MapGuide Studio.  The
website works fine.  The problem is that the error prevents me from
proceeding with creating the data connection to SQL Server in MapGuide
Studio.