[mapguide-users] Fusion Error: WARNING: Exception Occured in AJAX Callback.

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 10 14:03:52 EST 2011

I can't answer #3 but for #1 and #2, no I've never seen that error but
being able to handle that projection is not an issue.  Parsing the
projection Well Known Text (WKT) projection code might be, but that can
be fixed.  The 'WKT' in your screen grab is different than the 'WKT'
that Maestro uses and different from what is in the EPSG database for
EPSG:52304. So much for WK... But it's also quite likely that it's not
due to that at all too.

Some things to try:
- send me the WKT for your projection and I'll make sure that Proj4js is
parsing it correctly.
- not sure if you get Fusion 2.2 in that release but in any case you can
try using the trunk version of Fusion
- if we can see your site someone could probably pinpoint the problem a
lot easier

Mike