SV: [mapguide-users] Re: Need help finding classes/methods when upgrading to MaestroAPI v4.0.0.6212

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 11 05:54:57 EST 2011

Thank you very much. That helped a lot. Now I just need to reqrite that part
of the code that used the HttpWebConnection.
Additional question.
RuntimeMapLayer:
The ResourceID is now the ObjectId?
The collection "IDs" has this been replaced by the IdentityProperties? Also
the Key property of the IDs is that now the Name property then?
The method Query where do I find that, or are there new ways to do this
also?

Yours sincerely Hans Milling...