SV: [mapguide-users] Re: Need help finding classes/methods when upgrading to MaestroAPI v4.0.0.6212

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:24:15 EST 2011

RuntimeMapLayer.ResourceID  I am guessing is now
RuntimeMapLayer.LayerDefinitionID

As for your other questions, I do strongly advise you to check out the code
samples that come with the Maestro SDK package. The latest SDK package is
3.5, but the 3.5 - 4.0 API changes are significantly less drastic than going
from 2.x to 4.0, so the code samples you see there should still mostly work
as is.

Of course, I'd like to make the SDK as comprehensive as possible in terms of
examples so if the samples in the SDK do not answer your questions, I'd like
to know what you are trying to do and see if I can add such a code sample.

- Jackie