[mapguide-users] Join between an Oracle spatial table and a view

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Nov 23 09:00:06 EST 2011

Iulia,

I would recommend:

1)      Create a “normal” Oracle view w/your join

2)      Add the entry for it in user_sdo_geom_metadata. (No need for an index.)

3)      Create a layer for the view …

Does all appear normal and as expected?

All that I am suggesting here is to gradually add complexity. No need to boil the ocean from the get-go. You can delete/remove this stuff later.  But maybe you have already done these things.. in which case I am no help.

r,

dennis