[mapguide-users] Passing the SessionId to a new map does not reflect the changes made

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Tue Nov 29 11:20:02 EST 2011

Hi,

I am developing a mapguide application using visual studio 2010 and C#. My
question is : I opend a page with an ajaxviewer, made some changes to the
map like change a layer visibility and filtered another layer with success.
Then I keep the first page opened and opened a second page with an
ajaxviewer, passing the same Map Session (SessionId) and WebLayout of the
firts page. This second page doesn´t show the changes I made in the first
map, it look like when I load the map 1 the first time. If they have the
same Map Session and WebLayout, they must look the same, right ?