[mapguide-users] Re: SQl Spatial and Mapguide 2.1.0.4283

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Oct 6 18:34:31 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply Zac, It's been a while since I've looked at latest
versions of mapguide, I'll grab the latest 2.2 release and try that.

But as for the problem it seems to be something I've managed to incorporate
in my site .... or perhaps a setting one of the SQL admins has imposed on
the SQL server, re-installed the MGE2010 and seem to be getting similar
errors......

Sorry to of bugged you on the issue.
If possible could someone point me in the direction of sql spatial Table /
scheme setup and any permissions the sql user requires for it to work
correctly (SELECT on the scheme?), It has been working for sometime so it
has to be something thats changed locally...