[mapguide-users] Re: SQl Spatial and Mapguide 2.1.0.4283

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Oct 6 22:12:35 EDT 2011

Just a little more information ... regarding my problem

I've managed to create a user for the SQl server that can only view one
scheme. it can't view any system tables the user has select and view
definition on testspatial scheme only ....
The table has no geometry ....

im getting confused I would think theres no reason for it to bomb out ...

Now when I try and preview the datasource in maestro it bombs out with
"Failed to retrieve message for "MgIndexOutOfRangeException". The value is
invalid because it is too large."

Below is the table creation code