[mapguide-users] text labels sometimes null when using concat and line breaks in studio

tmblackflag steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:17:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm building text labels on top of feature sources with this expression:

 Concat (   COLUMN_A  , '\P', COLUMN_B )

It is giving me the line break that i want between the two fields but about
25% of my polygons are missing the label. When i select the layer in the
AJAX viewer I see all the data there. Any idea why it would disappear?