[mapguide-users] Re: MaestroAPI - Runtime Map From Session Exception

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 05:30:47 EDT 2011

Jackie,

This may be a more esoteric discussion:

What I am doing is creating a IMapDefinition and saving to session -
apparently OK with a check using a break point and GETRESOURCECONTENT (this
is before the WebLayout created below is launched in the browser).  My
session map is a standard name based on loading different Library
.MapDefinitions and changing layers etc etc

Then I create a IWebLayout and set the ResourceId to my saved session and
save that resource.  So I have a session layout pointing to my saved session
map resource.

Once I call the /mapviewerajax/... with my session layout I then check the
GETRESOURCECONTENT of my map definition and find it it just now an empty
<Map></Map.  Where did it go?

I was expecting the session map to still exist so that I could make changes
and re-save the session map or at least create or load a RuntimeMap which I
have so-far failed to do!

-----
linknode.co.uk