[mapguide-users] Digitize Circle and get xml selection in Fusion

Iulia Tamas iulia_tamas30 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 03:37:51 EDT 2011

Hello

I have the 2 following problems with Fusion (MapGuide 2.2):

1) I don't know how could I digitize a circle because in  MapguideViewerApi.js I have found only :  DigitizePoint / DigitizeLine / DigitizeLineString / DigitizeRectangle / DigitizePolygon

2) How can I get the xml selection from the Map. I know that in Ajax we have GetSelectionXML() but I couldn't find a similar function in Fusion

Thank You,
Iulia