[mapguide-users] Query widget: Internal Server Error on querycontroller.php with max. results > 30

Berg, Leandros van den [FGSBV] L.vdBerg at fugro.nl
Wed Oct 26 11:59:33 EDT 2011

Hi mapguide-users,

When I execute a query and the maximum results are set higher than 30, I
get a "HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error" on querycontroller.php
and no results are shown. Setting the maximum result to 30 or less, the
error does not occur and the results are shown. I'm using IIS 7.5 on
Windows 7 and I enabled tracing to log the failed requests but I can't
make much out of it, just this warning:

MODULE_SET_RESPONSE_ERROR_STATUS

ModuleName: IsapiModule
Notification: 128
HttpStatus: 500
HttpReason: Internal Server Error
HttpSubStatus: 0
ErrorCode: 0
ConfigExceptionInfo:
Notification: EXECUTE_REQUEST_HANDLER
ErrorCode: The operation completed successfully. (0x0)

Might it be the result from the post is to large to process but isn't
that also what maximum results is for to prevent?

I am not sure where the problem might be but I suspect it to be in class
query.php because the Execute function is the only place where I can
find any code dealing with maximum results ($queryMax).

I tried to log PHP errors by setting the options display_errors and
log_errors to 'On' in php.ini and I both tried 'error_log = syslog' and
'error_log = error_log.txt' but I can't find where it is logged, if
there is anything logged at all.

Has anybody run into this problem and found a way to solve it?

Kind regards,

Leandros