[mapguide-users] changes in ajaxmappane.templ

anand anand.speck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:48:19 EDT 2011

hi all,

I'm using MGOS 2.0 with IIS 5.1. I need to draw a line on map so, I wrote a
line of code under Onmousedown() event inside if(digitizing). But it gives
only a single point where as i need two points (that is the line
coordinates) The following is the code i've written to get the coordiantes
into my application:

if(digitizing)
    {
        digitizer.MouseDown(e, x, y);
	//parent.GetTaskFrame().GetTaskPane().DigitizeLine();
	parent.GetTaskFrame().GetTaskPane().eLine();
	return false;

    }

Can any one tell me how to get the line coordinates into my application
after drawing a line..
And is there any mistake i'm doing in getting the coordinates??