[mapguide-users] Re: how to add an vehicle icon and trace line to mapguide ?

captainst quchenxy at yeah.net
Sat Sep 24 23:52:51 EDT 2011

Thank you Zack!

I have a nother basic question:

I have taken a look at the Openlayer "mapguide.html" example. It uses the
mapguide map definition to create a layer. I see the map with openlayer
style Pan/Zoom widgets.

The mapguide's own ajax example uses directly the weblayout to create a
session. The map uses mapguide style Pan/Zoom widgets.

Is it possible to use the mapguide's ajax example to show the maplayout with
its native Pan/Zoom widgets, and pass the coordinate parameters to Openlayer
to add a vector layer just to show the vehicle? Can I find any sample code
to do that ?