[mapguide-users] Re: how to add an vehicle icon and trace line to mapguide ?

captainst quchenxy at yeah.net
Sun Sep 25 10:06:10 EDT 2011

I think that it is not necessary to do so.

I feel that it is fine to go with the openlayer styled zoom/pan/zoom box.

One thing here: in the openlayer example "mapguide.html", here is:

///you can use this URL when MapGuide OS is installed locally
//var url = "/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Anonymous&";/

which does not work. The url has to be prefixed with "http://localhost".