[mapguide-users] Re: Search for a feature based on feature ID

ddriver drunkdriv3r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 07:31:04 EDT 2011

Ok, I just tried it, but it didn't help...I also tested it with 3 seconds
(3000)... still no zooming in.

If I remove the first two lines where I set the selection, and use the
ZoomToView() function with a set of coordinates and zoom level, zooming
works. But if I add it after the SetSelectionXML(), nothing. So it seems
it's only executing the first command... Any other suggestions or a way in
which I could find out why it's acting like this?

Thanks,
DD