[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in FDO component, unable to find class

than ht0331 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:28:07 EDT 2012

I installed mapguide 2.2 and maestro 4 in windws 2008.
When I opened the maestro to prieview the map and i got nothing.
When I click the "blank area"(supposed to be a map), and it showed An
exception occurred in FDO component, unable to find class"xxxxxx".
I tested the connection in maestro and the status is True.
Any Idea?
Thanks in advance!