[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:35:30 EDT 2012

I've uploaded x86 and x64 installers for MGOS 2.4

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.4.0/Test/

It was built from r6569 of the 2.4 branch against the FDO 3.7 beta1 SDK
(note this doesn't have the upgrade to GDAL 1.9 as that was made after this
SDK release)

I've put these installers up for testing installer changes I've made. We
haven't put out official betas yet because we've haven't got the installers
working properly, until now (hopefully).

Consider this a pre-beta release, use only for testing and not production
purposes. Give it a whirl if you're interested.

- Jackie