R: [mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta?

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Thu Apr 12 02:29:25 EDT 2012

Hi Jackie,

great new and great way to open the day!!

I've just downloaded, installed and compiled my app against this beta. All
seems ok.
Only one thing: I had to fix IIS application pool for virtual folder
"mapviewernet" from "MapGuideAppPool" to "MapGuide24AppPool". Without this
change I could make previews from Maestro but I could not run my app (I had
an error on Application Pool). After this fix, everything seems working
properly.

Best regards

Francesco