R: [mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide beta 2.4: quick plot on a basic layout from .net app does not work

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:30:22 EDT 2012

out of interest, how would an external scanning service discover a
.svn directory
unless you have directory indexes available?

I think some folders under apache still are? ( I never use IIS myself )

We should also configure webserver rules to block access to the svn metadata

when the RFC was approved, it was conditional on making this an
optional install feature

one of the best aspects of this new feature aside from quick and easy updates,
is the ability to easily create patches after hacking on a default install.