R: [mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide beta 2.4: quick plot on a basic layout from .net app does not work

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 13 16:57:19 EDT 2012

It pokes for various known directories all over the site; just adds them to
known good URLs. All kinds of stupid requests for things like cold fusion
admin directories, info.php, cmd.exe, etc.

I'm not sure how you would tie them to a feature (it's been a while since I
poked in WiX) while excluding them from the automated directory include
scripts. It looks like Paraffin has a regExExclude in the current version
that could be used to exclude the .svns, but I have no idea how you could
inventory and re-attach them to their parent directories in a dependant
feature.

I understand the utility of having the .svn included in the source... if
this can't be done without making the .svn directories optional, what would
the cost be of maintaining two trees of the web extensions? Should be
pretty highly compressible.

Jason